Despair in Repair

Recently I learned that I have prostrate cancer. For many years my dermatologist has been removing this from my skin. In my recovery may I honor each day as my last. My priceless experiences comes from this celebrating what I been given. How better may I address my mortality then to Face Everything and Recover. When I Frick Everything and Run this other FEAR fosters little repair of my despair.


It is challenging to deal with what is happening. Climate change profoundly terrorizes me. First addressing my inner conflicts best allows me to accept outer events. My way out of disaster is to triumph by accepting within. When I become more tolerant this attitude of gratitude renews me.  Such a resilient mindset liberates me. Acceptances frees me to whatever circumstances arise.

 

Fearless insights liberates me from my selfish emotions.  When my deeds and values align I find harmony. Being of greater service also gets me out of my victimhood. Kind acts heals me. Excess egotism lessens my cancerous mental testosterone reproducing my vices feeding my cancer.  

 

With increased appreciation may I celebrate moment to moment mirth kissing this earth. This is my prescription for survival -- fun and fitness.   

 

May I transform what appears unacceptable, may my higher purpose, potential and possibility cure me. May I embrace a comedy not a tragedy "being the change". My MAP is MindfuIness At Play. In recovery may my discovery find the eye or "I" of my mental hurricane. Laughing in the face of death I foster new life! 

 

 

When you do things from your soul you feel a river moving in you, a joy. -  Rumi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Toxic Plastic Waste