Re-lighting

 


RE-Lighting

Cultivating humor re-lights me with a light touch for all things.   Such humor liberates me from being so dense. Re-lighting uplifts me from my funny life lessons where I may see and accept my shortcomings.  I become braver to see the blessing in any of my curses.  Transmuting the negative with the positive I awakened to new possibilities.

Re-lighting celebrates my virtues and liberates self-punishment when I silence my inner self talk. Re-lighting creates a more tranquil flow with life's adversities. This is a profound exercise of respectfully observing the sacred interconnection of all things.  Then my heart awakens to a fearlessness beyond my deepest phobias.  Re-lighting brings an expansive quality with a profound heartfelt shift. 

“Hereness" reminds me to ignore external outcomes so as to further cultivate my genuine being.   As I lightened my internal baggage I truly freed myself to celebrate my higher self.  By letting go of any personal agenda I minimize distractions caused by my lower self.  Cultivating this inner brilliance happens when I fully let go.   I re-light radiating simple loving presence without any possessiveness. This delightful state of re-lighting skillfully balances my sorrow with joy.  

Paying attention to the heartfelt intention of being of service magically allows me to be free.  Unskillful habits become dissolved and insightful visions arise.  The magic of evolving oneself in virtues and dissolving vices brings forth our divine universal connection.  We and the world are one and the same.  Any separation furthers our suffering.  To be present with life’s paradoxes and struggles is like seeing the brilliance in a dull gray sky.  May I remember to re-light so I can see the heavenly lights behind those silver clouds. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste