Freely Accept and Liberate!



My well being is tied to my acceptance of what is. Profound wisdom comes from my discernment how I can cultivate virtue.  A more accepting attitude allows me to transform any troubling situation as a transitory teacher. 

Yes it is challenging to deal with what is happening. However, what do I expect?  Less expectations allow me greater possibility. Such a resilient and enduring mind-set liberates. Expanding my awareness allows me to lessen my resistance and best deal with whatever circumstances arise. 

When I demonstrate a wiser example I find greater purpose. Also this aligns my deeds with acts increases potential.  For example, leaving things better then I found them demonstrates how responsibility triumphs.  Also kindness provides me radical self-care. Mindful of more respectful responses I foster responsible action. In turn this greater care liberates me.  

Acceptance and "being the change" frees me since this micro intention has macro benefits. Greater insight and discernment allows me greater equanimity in this increasingly demanding times. 

May I transform curses into blessings.  May I find some treasure in any misfortune. Freely allow me higher purpose, potential and possibility.  Also give me greater reverence for people, places and thing.  

May I remember to celebrate an expanded sense of freedom. Appling my virtues in any disaster allows me to touch greater harmony. At the same time I must exercise higher self love increasing my compassion. 

Awakening may I best show up to what is presently going on and embodied liberation.  Balancing what I can and cannot control may I let go and best go forth. Freedom happens when I quiet my mind and listen to my heart accepting whatever comes.

 When you do things from your soul you feel a river moving in you, a joy. - Rumi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste