Our Divine Valentine

It's no accident when you take H off Heart and place it at the end it's spells Earth. I have no greater love than all things on this planet.  My divine Valentine's is this planet. Terra firma gives me everything including a profound sense of gratitude.  It's gifts keeps on giving us life.

Demonstrating my appreciation for Gaia Is my highest form of self love. Kindly reflected if is Is true for you.

Let's demonstrate our virtue and compassion by promoting healthier relationships with our planet.  Anyway we can preserve this planet all then benefit. Becoming sustainable in our everyday lives your a lover. Here are four paths we can better this planet and ourselves;

* The Grateful Warrior’s way is to know the right use of power -- to show up!
* The Compassionate Healer’s way is to extend love -- to pay attention to what has
    heart and meaning!
* The Balanced Visionary’s way expresses creativity -- to give voice to what
  we see!
* The Wise Teacher’s way is to practice wisdom -- to become open to all possibilities  

Let's love our planet. Behold the sacredness of all things as a divine Valentine. Open your heart for this Earth!

 I will restore the earth where I am. Use no more of its resources than I need. And listen, listen to what it is telling me. - MJ Slim Hooey




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste