True Caring

 


True caring fully happens once self care happens. Taking care of oneself is a conundrum since self care is required.  

Fostering new behaviors that are none judgmental help motivates me to lessen my pain. Also this helps me encourage my greater well being.  Developing and wiring this internal feedback loop can be thought of as turning on one's inner light switch. Shower yourself with the starshine above.

So much of my life has been filled with negative self talk and/or unskillful thoughts that distract deter or lessen my happiness.  Finding both people and an environment that encourages more illuminating ways of being and thinking is what I welcome.  As a tennis teacher I have for years coached how to accomplish this feat from a perspective of match and recreational play.  How can I boast motivation or make their instructional time the most enjoyable and productive experience?

I come to a threshold.  I can continue to allow my negativity to further my suffering or I can explore new ways to manage this anxiety and celebrate life.  It is my choice whether my remaining time hear is hellish or heavenly. May I benefit from creating a more supportive way of being.


There are more connections in our brain than stars in the Milky Way.  Let's connect to our gratitude with wonder and awe.  Being caring, kind and forgiving opens the door wide open to my greater well being. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste