Fun ART (Appreciate, Rejoice,Transform)


Playfully I explore fun ART: Appreciate for A; Rejoice for R; and Transform for T. It's fundamental or have fun; don't get mental. 

Play and fun stimulates my sensory, physical and cognitive experiences. Also it fosters my physical, cognitive, social and emotional growth.

Remember crying is laughing so grown men don't cry but growing men do. Be a kid - no kidding.

Whether it is walking, hiking, birdwatching kayaking, skiing, horseback, and all sorts of other sports,  I play. It as simple as seeing how sacred one tree is. 

Fun ART is showing enthusiasm allowing playfulness to happen. Having fun I playfully explore as an ART: Appreciate for A; Rejoice for R; and Transform for T.

Being playful,.thankful and loving I lighten up. Just be child laughing in nature. If your game it is easy- just play. The score is having fun. Even last place wins!
.
Such fun enhances my well being and mind/body health. Fun art stimilates my strength, and forms resilience that greatly reduces my stress.

All great champions tranforms work as play and play as work- an invaluable zen-like quality. Also they rejoice since they have an attitude of gratitude.

Riding my bike, throwing a frisbee, dancing to music, and other fun helps. My motor skills, balance, hand-eye coordination, muscle development improve. 

Being childlike is a skillfull exercise cultivating joy. This Is available exercise enhancing all facets of my life.

Remember - Re-Creation not Wreck-creation!
Fundamental (don't be mental) happens when Fun ART comes into play.

So do you like having fun? It pays to play. It's priceless. Cultivate fun ART: Appreciate for A; Rejoice for R; and Transform for T.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste