Blessings


It is a great time be thankful. Both my skin and prostrate cancer are in remission.  However, I am grieving since my 41 year old friend and next door neighbor died a few days ago.

Recently I have trouble sleeping at night. I've learned a technique called "box breathing." At the exhale of my breath, I recite, "peace, love and joy." I also do that as I pause, after I inhale. It works!

While death is inevitable experiencing grace, and wonder stimulates living.  Neither avoiding nor holding on too tight may I embrace the "now" as the journey.  May I be fearless, joyful and peaceful.  Fully enthusiastic may my heart be free and well!

Since I will never know when my last breath will be why not then celebrate the rebirth of each in breath? Not to be morbid yet fully fearless, awake, and accepting to whatever comes my way.  Otherwise my anxiety may escalate into greater fear and negative states of being.

Facing my limited time here, and embracing to leave this dimension with an intention of enthusiasm and appreciation. Breaking from past conditioning I can reframe these unskillful patterns into new wholesome rituals.

A simple thing like brushing my teeth with my electric toothbrush now slow and easy. Also I cultivate a free way of being, slow and easy.

Laughing and embracing my shadows I can learn by awakening out of it. 

All things are sacred if only I may arrive back here and now. Since all things are connected I can best show reverence to life’s sacred hoop being well. I celebrate my blessings lessening my old curses.

Breathing, awakening and appreciating may I foster new possibilities, purpose and potential.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste