No Self Help


Healing is a conundrum since you transformed your ill with your no self will. Now, on my fourth day of experiencing Covid, I just I savor each breath. However, this is a quirky willingness to let go and just be. Lessening myself, I find more positive help.This is no self-help.

Creating a lightness with laughter cures my ills. Humor is my refuge from being so dense. It's okay to decay - my ill"ness" becomes "less." Minimizing my baggage, I experience less resistance. Deconstruction provides me with new construction. 

The game for me is watching how my healing begins. When I find my way, when I get out of my own way, this funny lesson teaches me. From seeing how I transform such inadequacy to balance both disaster and success. Transmuting the negative with the positive, I awakened to new possibilities to deal with touch circumstances.

When I cultivate transitions, it liberates me by watching how my illness passes into well-being. This allows me a more tranquil flow in a greater synchronized mind/body experience. 
 
Observing egolessness awakens my heart to great fearlessness. Also, a courageous quality emerges within me. As I lightened my internal baggage and ignored my selfish wants, I celebrated my higher self. No clinging or grasping just radiating simple loving presence without any possessiveness.  

Being sick allows me a meditation retreat. The magic of dissolving my ego brings forth me a divine salvation. We and the world are one and the same. Separation furthers my suffering. 

 Seeing the changing gray skies allows new silver clouds to arise. All of life is about this seesaw of pain juxtaposition with pleasure.   

Adopting a beginner's mind invites less suffering. The simple awareness that my suffering is the world suffering transmutes my illness into OK.  

Open.and Knowing -OK becomes my mantra. Fostering this greater egolessness expands my potential, possibility, and purpose.

Ego freedom stills my mind with both tranquility and alertness. This allows me to become more watchful, confident, and relaxed. Now, I am uplifted, artful, and joyful. fearlessness. Thus, it manifests greater compassion and insight, enlightening me to the truth of old age, sickness, and death.
This is the beauty of becoming a Buddha without being Buddhist.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Spaces Provide Great Economic Potential

Page County Landfill Story