AWE- Awaken With Enthusiasm


Awaken With Enthusiasm - AWE 


When I open my eyes to the divine my heart radiates with starlight.  My freedom comes when I go within and tap this enthusiasm of life’s wonder. 


Thoreau exemplified this by stating;


Direct your eye inward, and you'll find / A thousand regions in your mind / Yet undiscovered. Travel them, and be / Expert in home-cosmography.


Every new day I rejoice the sunrise as a “morning star” heralding new awe to come. 


Cultivating virtue I embraced inter/inner ways to connect with the divine. Awaken With Enthusiasm - AWE. 


May I celebrate in 2022 the following values;


- How may I help not harm so to unite not divide?

- How may I benefit by giving and sharing?

- What’s more awesome words or deeds?

- Does awe and enthusiasm Increase my gratitude? 


May 2022 be filled with much light, joy and wonder! Cultivate AWE — Awaken With Enthusiasm.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Renewed Light