Happy bEARTHday!




Everyday I have a profound love affair with my woods. Today on my birthday I had a tree-mendx time in my beloved forest. When I extend reverence for my world I feel gratifying reciprocity. 

My caring Earth provides me with beneficial self care . When I allow my best affects it offers me better effects. 

My inner climate changes for the better!!! The earth teaches us how to better relate and connect. Either we can sustain or drain- its a liberating choice. When my shipwreck mind transforms into a Love Boat mindset I change this toxic infection into loving affection.

I unify not defy nature when I honor it. Less is more. May I continue to respect this priceless place as valuable and vulnerable. 

We are apart of a cosmic stock market called Gaia,  all shareholders.  All recycled back into air, water, apart of our shared earth.

I address today's climate weirdness by seeking the eye of this hurricane. Picture yourself as a bowl of pure and still water. Purify yourself with calm and tranquil images of nature. 

Unify yourself by visualizing yourself as the Earth. Take H off heart and put at the end -its spells Earth. Prosper, and Be Well.  Everyday is bEarth-day!!


For what it’s earth, I love our planet ��

May the forest be with you ��


Earth is tree-mendx ��

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste