Heavenly Healing

Shortly I will be getting radiation to treat my prostate cancer.  Also I will utilize the natural light of starshine to heal me.

This week of April 15th is International Dark Sky Week to bring awareness regarding light pollution. 

83% of people live in light polluted areas and 99% of Americans and Europeans live in this artificial illumination. More than a third of humanity and almost 80% of North America can no longer see the Milky Way.

Starlight is becoming endangered, affecting both wildlife and humans. Our population lives in a very electrified world with over two-thirds of the world’s population living in a light polluted area. About 40% of us at night face perpetual light and 25% experience artificial twilight that exceeds the illumination of the full moon.

We are all children of the stars!  93% of the mass in our body is stardust originating from giant red stars by the Big Bang 5 billion years ago. We share 97% of the same atoms. All the basic elements of life, oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, calcium, iron were created before the earth. We share from these red giant stars more of this stardust than the asteroids or the planet Mars, All living and nonliving things on Earth, from water, crystals, rocks, stones, plants, animals, insects, birds, fish consists, of this stardust.

The Stars for Aboriginals continue to be mystical stars watchers. These heavens are the homes of ancestors, animals, plants, and spirits. The stars being order to all aspects of their daily life and culture.

During my treatment I will also be going to my heavenly stars.  I will bathe in the cosmic love throughout the galaxy allowing the trillions rays of starlite into the trillions of my cells to better me.

Let's vanguard our heavens with less light pollution so more may enjoy their starshine and Happy Earth Day ✨✨ . 





c

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste