Celebrate Gratitude

Everyday I celebrate Thanksgiving. My greatest gift is counting my blessings. Appreciation is the most positive thing I can do. Truly it's the gift that keeps on giving

As times get more chaotic and adverse giving thanks comforts me. When I show my  appreciation I cultivate wisdom. Also when I pay attention to any grateful intention joy arises.

Appreciation shifts me into a more loving friendly place. Also I enjoy greater freedom..

Gratitude is a sacred life celebration.  Seeing the positive out of the negative I become awakened.

1)  Does feeling gratefull elevate you?
2) Do you see a shift in your happiness when you count your blessings?
3) Does an attitude of gratitude benefit you?
.
When I give my thanks this inspires me.
My overtly critical dialogue lessens.  I enjoy just simple blessings that I am so fortunate. Wow saying thank you is so magical.

*Live gratefully 
*Appreciatively remember 
*Thankfully love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste