OK=Open & Kind


Open and kind abbreviated is OK. Open to accept whatever arises. Kindly showing both inner and outer compassion I best go forth.

OK gives me greater grace, awe and wonder. In my journey may I be OK so to enjoy the blessings of life.  With enthusiasm may I be happy, free and well!  Celebrating my new possibility with each new breath. Breaking from my past conditioning I can reframe these patterns into the gifts showing increased love.

How can I best cultivate a friendly and free way of being?  Being OK gives where I wisely proceed with moment to moment awareness.  Ignoring my the voice of my inner critic.

Exercising my greater potential happens when I fully listen.  Overcoming my shadows I find purpose see everything as a child would. Embracing my defects I find that home is right where my heart is.  All things are sacred if only I can remember to arrive back here and now.

It is time for me to let go of old ancestral messages that I am not enough.  For me to fully foster a mindset of potential I enjoy what is fully present.  This in turn moves me in greater courage further expanding  my luminous abilities. 

I am not tentative, I no longer doubt, I embrace my shortcomings.  Waiting I find that harmonious relations will kindly result. 

Since all things are connected I can best show reverence to life’s sacred hoop being well.  OK is about embodying greater purpose,  possibility and potential.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste