Be Happy and Well



Carl Jung advises us how to be happy. Seeking a higher guidance I pay attention to this virtuous intention. Skillful action happens through my love of wisdom. Applying this philosophy I find a higher existence.

Finding inspiration out of desperation I enhance my tranquility. When I take care of my mind and body all aspects of my life improve. Overcoming my anxiety by being in nature I thankfully proceed.

Exploring my subconscious I better address my shadows. Then I face my negative feelings.  When I face my emotional fears greater courage emerges. Such mindful inquiry lessons my mindless reactions. Then I freely respond. Such responsibility liberates me.

I celebrate healthy relationships by treating everything as sacred. Kindly then I proceed to best go forth. Joyfully I explore that love persists. Such heartfelt action increases all aspects of my life.

Seeing the wonders of nature I increase my inner and outer wellness.  Appreciation elevates my awe when I fall in love with all things. Taking the time to count my blessings my well-being grows. Also remember I do not have time to rush.

As Rumi once said, "let the beauty you love be what you do."  Just  remembering to pay attention to this wise intention I am a lover. Gracefully nurturing being well magically makes me happier.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste