Overcoming StinkingThinking


https://youtu.be/OsAd4HGJS4o

Silencing my mind and listening to my heart I overcome my stinking thinking. What is true is a constant humble perspective of awakening with what I call "no self help." Above is a David Foster Wallace video that shows us how our mind is both our master and slave. Unfortunately Wallace loses his own struggle by taking his own life. We are wired to spend most of our time enslaved by our stinking thinking. Wisdom will result if I take a more selfless outlook. When I become so self absorbed I must unlock this door of suffering seeking what I love.

Yes being selfish at times is vital to survive in my challenging world. However skillfully tapping into my higher power improves my mental health. When I awaken and treat everything as sacred I foster greater purpose, possibility and potential. A more selfless exploration brings me greater liberation.

Humor helps me to make fun of my "selfing" by embracing the absurd. Also it uplifts me from the funny lessons life teaches me. From seeing how I transform my enslavement to finding a sense of serenity I lessen thinking and expand my heartfulness. Transmuting the negative thoughts with the positive acts I best go forth. Detaching my inflated ego is not mental mastery rather my greater salvation.

Enjoying nature helps me silence my ego celebrating my oneness simply being outside. This shifts my "me" outlook to a greater "we' experience. Adopting a beginner's mind starts this illuminating exploration. Self centeredness becomes replaced with greater egolessness expanding my well being.

Such an expanded ego quiets my mind releasing my anxiety. Unlocking my inner chains when I stop my stinking thinking I am reborn. May I remember to focus on my heart. May I transform my cursed over thinking into new awe. Such freedom comes when I gratefully send loving kindness throughout this universe. No self help is a divine not a divided self of purpose, potential and unlimited possibilities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste