Planting Seeds of Hope


Just when I almost freak out I remember to trust the mystery.  Nobody knows how our future will unfold.  Yes climate change is profoundly accelerating.  Global warming threatens billions of people and costing countless trillions of dollars. While water, food, housing, health and human rights are all in peril resilience is essential. Each of us can cultivate awe with finding new possibility. Embracing the mystery helps me to be present. May I quiet my mind and listen to my heart!

In today’s climate of despair I plant new seeds of hope. This helps me to best foresee and let go to. All I can do is to lessen my impact. Sustainable economic measures and formulating a global insurance plan are essential. Adopting ingenious mitigation measures will reduce these catastrophic costs and devastation. 

Better design and management requires massive political will. Simply doing more with less will happen to increase our very quality of life. Compassion and insight is the age old remedy.

It is easy to rationalize this crisis is too big to address.  However, our very future is in the balance. Let's respond rather then ignore our very survival. Show your appreciation and lead by example.

Stimulating new prosperity coincides with increasing our entire planet’s well being.  However this requires monumental changes. Our livelihood here is dependent that we lessen and responsibly go forth.

It is up two different types of weather or whetherWhether we each become more carbon neutral.  And, how our future weather impacts this fragile planet.  As this mystery unfolds hopefully each of us may act to show our love for our Earth. Possibility resides in our collective heart gratefully planting seeds for the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste