RECYCLED!



Recently I was shocked when a childhood friend suddenly died.  Many of my friends and relatives are now gone.  Spending over
 30 years doing mindfulness meditation I now realize how mindless I am. The real takeaway is that I find liberation when I lessen my inner drama. I spend way too much time freaking over stuff outside my control.

My way reveals the way if only I can get out of my own way. So my no self or no self helplessness I embrace.  Yes we think things do not change in our transitory world. Then BAM -Death happens! At this point this could either be a FUNeral or a funeral. Let's remember to celebrate how much we got to live.  

Yes every moment allows us a tidal wave of doubt or new possibility. All my years of failure come back to share their misery. However, I hope to transform my curses into blessings. A lifetime of rejection, and failures also has much joy and triumph. My freedom comes from not taking my mental garbage too seriously. Passing away awakens me to live, forgive and go forth. 

My gates of Hell can open even wider unless I ignore my crazy doubts and fear.  The world can be spinning out of control yet my sanity comes from letting go.  A seemingly unending nightmares happens when I do not show gratitude. Crying, yelling, screaming, and all the plethora of negative emotions gather around.

As a tennis player maybe it is symbolic that love means zero. I so find compassion comes from finding emptiness bringing me freedom. 

Accepting the unacceptable I deploy my humor.  Remember given time, everything is recycled. May my last word be -- RECYCLED!! With laughter may I go back to our water, land and air.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Page County Landfill Story

Despair in Repair

Toxic Plastic Waste